Holy Family is a community-based Catholic school where we celebrate faith and work together.
By doing this, we enable our children to reach their potential and bring God to life in each other. As a school community:
- We welcome all to our Catholic community
- We develop our wisdom as a community from the experiences each person brings
- We are all responsible for each child’s development
- We are totally committed to each child’s success
- We are sustained by the faith, honesty, generosity and warmth of the families of our school
- We work in partnership with the parish in creating a safe, faith-filled and nurturing school environment
- We value and foster connections with the wider community
- We draw strength from the Holy Family of Jesus, Mary and Joseph
- We will conduct ourselves professionally in our roles as staff members
- We will model Gospel values in our interactions with each other, in keeping with our Catholic tradition
- We will respect all faiths, cultures and backgrounds
- We will nurture and celebrate a sense of family and belonging.